Member Controls

Developers > Localization Pack
deeVoLink to postposted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:08 am

Hi everyone,
  I'm finalising a fresh new localization pack based on latest SimPe version.
Since the latest available version (0.62) is getting old, many missing components,

I was thinking that it would be great for all translators to finaly have access to

those new EPs options from latest revisions.
I was also planing to add all missing forms, those that are not currently available

in current localization packs, so that as translators we can translate any parts of the

UI!

I could also maintains it through SimPe updates...

Since it is unofficial, you may have some recommendations or prefer to check it first...
so I'll wait before finalising it...

Salutations 

pljonesLink to postposted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 pm

I think you'll have to wait for a response from Quaxi on this as I don't know how he produced the localization packs.
deeVoLink to postposted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:17 am

Thanks,
  so I will wait for a reply from Quaxi...
this is why I prefered to ask first

I will still finalise my pack, just in case...

But, I was thinking it would be easy to merge the new localization pack, since the only things that must be done, is to allow localization on forms and including the new language.resx files to the same projet (by drag and drop)... not the default language (english) .resx files, since they're created automaticly by allowing localization...

I think it's the way it's currently done... but only with forms that already allow localization... so only drag and drop to replace the old resx files for an updated language is needed...
Atleast, I could simply update the current pack, without the missing forms...

Inge JonesLink to postposted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:38 pm

If by any chance Quaxi doesn't turn up, I am sure Peter will try to do something to implement this.  So carry on :)
deeVoLink to postposted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:24 pm

Hi everyone,

My unofficial localization pack is done, it cover any missing forms from the official pack and update somes to the latest release.

I attached the file so you may have a look... (file size is ~1mb, so I'm not sure if it will fit my account!)

Salutations

ClipAttachments:
SimPe-LocalizationPack72.7z (1.07 mb, 1179 downloads)

deeVoLink to postposted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:55 pm

Hi all,

Happy new year everyone ! 

Do you think I should move this post to "Settings & Language"... ?

For the New Year, I'm also planning to include the PJSE localization to the new localization pack I'm building up, so that we could translate both at the same time...

PJSE is far easier than SimPe to translate, since every dialogs are already localizable... great job! Smile 

Salutations!

viewpost, 29487, 0