Member Controls

English Discussions > NoCensorBlur
MilliLink to postposted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:48 am

Any of the zip files I try to download from this page seem to be broken:

http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/sims2/How-to-remove-the-Censor-Blur-from-my-Sims
GhostLink to postposted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:32 am

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what is wrong with it. There are other no censor blur mods available, so you can see if any of them work for you if you don't want to wait for someone who knows what the problem is.
MilliLink to postposted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:23 am

Could you advice me one? Something simple.
I have The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.
GhostLink to postposted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:27 pm

You may have trouble getting a web filter to let you get into MATY, so I would try See them 2. It does enable debug mode, and include several other options, but it is simple to use and works well. (And you don't have to fight a web filter to get into Pescado's site to get it.) http://simsky.parsimonious.org/proggie/en_st2.php

I'm certain I remember something at MATY that deals with a censor blur, possibly the FFS debugger, (AKA the batbox) but my web filter was refusing to let me go there, and then my browser decided it would rather crash than go there, so I can't give you a link.  I CAN tell you that there are some very useful programs for Sims 2 and Sims 3 there, (and possibly Sims 4 by this time.)

If you use See them 2, remember that in Debug Mode you need to know what you are doing before playing with any interesting options you find. (Especially if you shift-click the mailbox...)

xrobertdevineLink to postposted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:58 am

As far as I know, it's probably permanent unless Quaxi returns. Since he left before Sims 2 was finished, that doesn't seem likely.

viewpost, 32205, 0