Member Controls

How to... > SimPE and Food
VicodinBabyLink to postposted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:49 am

I've looked through FAQ's, forums, and Google searches, yet I can't find the answer I need. I have found a couple posts that somewhat solve my issue, but the directions were super confusing for me. They didn't fully answer my problem anyway. I downloaded a bunch of custom content food over the past couple of days and it's mainly deserts. My issue is that I have deserts showing up in my breakfast menu (I haven't checked the other menus) when they obviously don't belong there. The few posts I found only showed how to move the foods to breakfast, lunch, or dinner; nothing about moving them to the deserts menu. Also, two of the pies I downloaded are non-preparable. My sims just have to pull them out of the fridge and they're ready to serve. I don't like that, so I want to try and find a way to make them preparable. I'm not sure if that's possible, though. I guess that's all. Thank you in advance.
GhostLink to postposted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Not something I've done, but if you can find a way to change to breakfast, lunch, or dinner, there should be a dessert option as well. I would suggest cloning something from the game that already is a dessert and seeing what it looks like in the places you change for regular meals.

As for making the CC pies preparable, I found a thread which suggests that it should be possible, but not easy. (Although you may have found it as well.)

http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/forum/viewpost/10087#10087
VicodinBabyLink to postposted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Alright. Thank you!

viewpost, 32267, 0