Member Controls

Developers > BCON editing (part of BHAV plugin)
pljonesLink to postposted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:03 pm

I just committed a rather large batch of changes to CVS.

In addition to a couple of minor fix ups to the (inactive) new StrForm bits I committed yesterday, I've started having another go at the BHAV plugin. The first thing I decided to do was tidy it up.

Maybe a mistake :roll:... The existing plugin has almost all the various UI components of the plugin in PackedFileForm. This update takes the BCON editor and gives it its own form source file, BconForm. Unfortunately, I lost the German translations in the process.

It also splits up the SimPe.Plugin namespace used in SimPe BHAV between SimPe.PackedFile.Wrapper (for the Wrapper code) and SimPe.PackedFile.UserInterface for UI components. I left a couple of bits in SimPe.Plugins for now but once I've also redone the GLOB, OBJF and TTAB user interfaces into separate files, I'll have another look. (That should leave just the BHAV UI in PackedFileForm...) That's why so many files got updated.
pljonesLink to postposted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:28 am

Okay - I think I got the German translations back for the BCON editor. I've also updated it so it auto-commits. (And added some more comments to the source.)

viewpost, 3455, 0