Member Controls

Goto page Previous     1 2 
Developers > Plugins
Inge JonesLink to postposted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:47 pm

The BHAV plugin is working with SimPe now and is ready to publish later today or early tomorrow. Is there any opinion about how and where would be best to publish? I was thinking of the Tools section at MTS2, because it's easy to manage attachments there and people will find it easily. Can you think of any drawbacks to that?

Also should we present it as an alpha, since SimPe itself is still alpha?
EmilyLink to postposted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:59 pm

With what SimPe Version does it run?

If you built it against the QA Release, only Members of the QA will be able to use it at the Moment.

If you built it against the public Release, it will won't run with the next Release.

About the alpha:
That basically is up to you. I think the current QA Release (or at least upcoming public Release) will have a stable Plugin Interface. So If it is will work with that Version oyu can call it beta or RC or final or whatever you like :)

About the release at MTS2:
I would have suggested MTS2 as well :)
If you like, I can put up a Link to the MTS2 Thread (or anywhere else on the NET) onto the SimPe download Site.
Inge JonesLink to postposted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:12 pm

"Emily" wrote:
With what SimPe Version does it run?

If you built it against the QA Release, only Members of the QA will be able to use it at the Moment.

If you built it against the public Release, it will won't run with the next Release.

Oh yeah... Duh! It's against the current QA. I can't put it on MTS2 then or people will download it not understanding what the QA version even is.

I'd better stick it in some obscure directory on simlogical and put a link in the QA forum.
Goto page Previous     1 2 

viewpost, 5065, 0